Thursday, May 26, 2005

Someone who needs help

If you have an AOL account, please leave comments of prayer and hope for this young mother named Erika who is experiencing an unplanned pregnancy. She doesn't want to have an abortion but she feels that abortion is her only option. The man in her life sounds very emotionally abusive.

In her latest journal entry she writes,

"I want you guys to know that this isn't easy for me. This isn't an easy decision, regardless of how you look at it. I've keep wondering if I could still get a job and leave being pregnant. Keep it. Do it alone. That's the only way I could keep it, but anyway I look at it, there is no way I could do that alone....

I have no one else. There is no one else who would be able to come to whatever insanely cheap apartment I had to help me with 2 kids and a newborn everyday. It would be horribly stressful. I would lose my mind. I keep going over the whole scenario, wondering if there was something I missed, some way to do it. I just can't. There is really only one option here.

I don't want to do it. The thought causes knots in my stomach. I went through it before and it was horrible, horrible, horrible.....

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could contact her. I'm praying for her.

    ReplyDelete