Thursday, January 27, 2005

Safe and Effective or Unsafe and Ineffective?

Concerned Women for America has obtained the Adverse Events Reports filed regarding the abortion drugs in an RU-486 abortion and posted them here. I've just scanned through a few. Many of them show the heartlessness of abortionists.

Under the original FDA guidelines the second drug in the RU-486 cocktail (Misoprostol) was supposed to be administered orally by a doctor during a second visit. Instead it seems that many abortionists are administering the drug vaginally and in some instances having the patient administer the drug themselves vaginally (page 7).

It also seems that quite a few women who were pregnant past the 49 day cut off approved by the FDA were still given the drugs (page 1,2,3,5,6,7, and 8). I saw at least one woman at 10 weeks gestation. I've only looked at a few sets out of the over 50 different sets of 8 pages.

Most of the descriptions of the symptoms seem to by the abortionist. In my random clicking so far, I've only found one that was by the woman who suffered complications (pages 3, 4, and 5). The contrast is telling. She writes, "I was in excruciating physical pain, for at least 12 hours and I was bleeding extremely excessively. I was bleeding through my pants but was in so much pain I couldn't even clean myself. It was the worst physical pain I've ever experienced in my life."

She continues, "I couldn't speak, eat, drink, sit up, and had difficultly breathing. The only thing I could do was lie on the floor and pull my hair to deal with the pain." Later on she talks about the callousness of clinic staffers after her ordeal. Read the whole thing.

How many women have been hurt and lied to so the abortion industry can have a drug that kills unborn children and lets the abortionist get out of the messy business vacuuming these children out of the womb? These people make me physically ill.

Hat tip to LifeNews.

No comments:

Post a Comment