Tuesday, November 15, 2005

This doesn't seem like a "choice"

A single mother, who calls herself "Scared Mom," with partial custody fears that her ex-husband will try to take away her children once he knows she is pregnant. She's now considering abortion because of her legal woes with her ex even though she was unable to listen to Planned Parenthood's description of abortion and has had nightmares about abortion.

I've been leaning away from abortion. Doors have been opened. One friend has offered to help with daycare. Then I learned I could transfer in my job to learn something and be in a desk job for a year or two..

Right now, I know if I will lose my kids, I have to have an abortion. And I am so scared. I don't want to do that. But, on the other hand, I can't afford maternity clothes (the stuff I already have were 12 year old hand me downs.. and some other stuff.. but I can't go into my office in that). And I make too much money to qualify for any relief. So irritating.."


Previously Scared Mom's mother whom is described as a "very Christian lady" told her:
"You HAVE to have an abortion.
You HAVE NO CHOICE."


Does anyone know any good lawyers in California that could help this woman?

No comments:

Post a Comment