Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Life Links 10/4/06

Watching Robert George persuasively destroy Eduardo Penalver is almost painful.


Robert George and Patrick Lee have also dissected Lee Silver's arguments against their prolife arguments.


It appears the Wash for Life was a success.


Here's an AP article on Ms. Magazine's "We Had Abortions" campaign. Remember the one where the woman recruiting others to announce their abortion wouldn't say if she had an abortion or not. Notice the quote from Debbie Findling, one of the signers,
"It's emotionally devastating," she said in a phone interview. "I don't regret my decision _ but I regret having been put in the position to have to make that choice. It's something I'll live with for the rest of my life."
HT: Dawn Eden


Wesley Smith: PVS Patients: The New Human Guinea Pigs

No comments:

Post a Comment