Thursday, January 15, 2009

They like me, they really like me

Yours truly was recently announced as the 2009 winner of the “Best News and Reporting” by the Pro-Life Blog Awards. The other winners are as follows:

Best Overall Pro-Life Blog - Mommy Life
Pro-Life Unity Award -Causa Nostrae Laetitiae
Pro-Life Whistleblower Award -Catholic Fire
Best Pro-Life Apologetics -Mark's Blog
Pro-Life Instigator Award for Activism -American Papist

When I read the e-mail telling me of this, it was a complete surprise because I was unaware that I was even nominated (I’m not listed as a nominated blog on the side bar). It’s a honor to be given this award and I like to thank Tim at ProlifeBlogs for nominating me, any individuals involved in the judging process and especially my daughter whose ability to play for minutes at a time with a deck of playing cards and window blinds has allowed me the time to post LifeLinks on a regular basis.

Anyway, the prize for this award is two nights at the Liaison Hotel in Washington, D.C. during the March for Life along with being a guest at American Life League’s conference. I wasn’t planning on going to the March this year so I’ve been doing some scrambling over the last 24 hours and have transportation to D.C., time off work and child care taken care.

If you read this blog and will be at the March or at Blogs4Life, I would like to meet you. Let me know and I’ll try to keep an eye out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment