Monday, August 28, 2006

"Am I a murderer? That's the question in my head."

A young man named Thor who appears to be a Muslim discusses his girlfriend's upcoming abortion and his feelings about it.

Some excerpts:
"I don't even want to write about it really, because it just makes me think about it more and feel like crap. All I can think about is how much pain she's in and how much more she'll be in and how she'll remember this for the rest of her life, and I just feel terrible for knowing that. I can't believe out of all the people in the world, my girlfriend has to get an abortion....

But on the other hand, I just hate knowing I have to live with it the rest of my life. Am I a murderer? That's the question in my head. My instincts tell me the answer is yes, and that's where I start to fall into the pit of insanity. I never even saw it coming...."

No comments:

Post a Comment