Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Happy Blogiversary to me!

That's right. Today is one year anniversary of my efforts to litter the internet with the subjects that I feel like discussing. I'd like to especially thank Serge at Imago Dei for "discovering" me and linking to me with positive comments. Without that feedback and friendship, my blogging efforts would have more than likely never made it to a year. I'd also like to thank Tim at Prolifeblogs for organizing prolife bloggers with his aggregator and giving me posting privileges at his site. I'm nowhere near as busy so I won't pull a "Joe Carter" and recycle old posts for an entire week but I would like to link to a few of my favorite posts.

Strengthen cloning ban by legalizing cloning

"Parties," Pyramid Scams, and Peer Pressure

Pastor Boyd responds again

Abortion arguments and a response

Black History Month

Trot Out the Fetus

Stem Cell Confusion

No comments:

Post a Comment