Thursday, October 06, 2005

The End of Beginnings

Over the weekend I heard a great young Christian band with probably one of the best prolife rock songs I've ever heard. It's called End of the Beginnings and I thought I'd share the lyrics. I'm not sure if all the lyrics are 100% correct but they're as accurate as I could get from listening to a cd.

End of Beginnings
Why do you just believe what you're told?
Inside, your heart whispers, "Not right"
And in your eyes I see the fear
Don't you know that God still loves you
And then you try to hide the sin
Keep the child that Jesus died for

Chorus
I say: I will stand,
I will fight,
for their lives.
It's not their time to die.
They need love
and tears of life
and I know that my God hears their cry
We will stand,
We will fight,
for their lives.
It's not their time to die.

You've been entrusted with new life
How could you even think to end it
They say you have the right to choose
Still the pulse of one who's not you (not sure about this)
Don't let the fear ....(muddled)
Under voices too familiar

Chorus

If you've fallen once before and you've thought (pause) "oh"
A little child could be standing by your side (pause) now
The God of love, in his arms, holds that one
Find forgiveness in the blood of God's Son.

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment