Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Justin Bieber is prolife?

It seems that way from an excerpt from a Rolling Stone interview:
Bieber, the product of an unwed teen mom (Justin's mom Pattie Mallette, 34, had him when she was 18), is undecided about politics but is opposed to abortion.

"I'm not sure about the [political] parties," he says. "But whatever they have in [North] Korea, that's bad.

"I really don't believe in abortion. It's like killing a baby?"

How about in cases of rape?

"Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason," he says. "I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that."

2 comments:

  1. Give the kid a break. There is nothing wrong with any of his answers. He was asked these questions and tried to answer them honestly. And everyone is entitled to an opinion on abortion or anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm...

    Was I insulting him?

    I'm prolife so why would I have a problem with Bieber being against abortion?

    ReplyDelete