Thursday, March 05, 2009

Fight prolifers by drinking alcohol!

That’s what one members of the Feministing community proposes (language warning) after attending an abortion debate and making a drinking game of it.

Instead of carefully listening to the arguments regarding the morality of abortion, a student at Ottawa University with the pseudonym “iam1988" and her pro-choice friends decided to attend the event and well, I’ll let her explain:
In a classroom that crammed over 150 people into it, a full row of 10 of my peers and me drank every time 'genocide' 'kill' or 'baby' was mentioned.

I'm not going to lie I was drunk in 30mins....

I'm sure if I wasn't already drunk and fantasizing about how I could seduce anti-choice boys onto our side I would have walked out half way.

But just another creative way to fight the anti-choicers! And have a little bit of fun.
This would be funny if it were not so sad.

The comments section of this Feministing community post is filled with a number of poor pro-choice arguments which prolifers deal with all the time but these members of the Feministing community present them as if prolifers haven't been providing well-reasoned responses to them for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment