Monday, February 25, 2008

Life Links 2/25/08

A woman in England named Emma Beck hanged herself in February of 2007 "because she was overcome with grief after aborting her twins" according to the Daily Mail. Her suicide notes read,
"Living is hell for me. I should never have had an abortion. I see now I would have been a good mum. I told everyone I didn't want to do it, even at the hospital. I was frightened, now it is too late. I died when my babies died. I want to be with my babies - they need me, no one else does."
The article also notes Beck attempted suicide in January of 2007 after viewing a television program which "featured foetuses."


The Abortion Rights Coalition of Canada has a list of talking points against a proposed Canadian version of the Unborn Victims of Violence legislation. One talking point falsely claims Texas banned abortions after 16 weeks.


Meanwhile, Mary Talbot (whose daughter and unborn grandson were killed) writes about the legislation in the Ottawa Citizen and calls out Joyce Arthur.


The Boston Globe notes abortionist Rapin Osathanondh's resignation of his medical license.

No comments:

Post a Comment