Tuesday, April 29, 2008

"I have to admit that after seeing the pictures all thoughts of abortion faded. But now I sit here still unsure."

Elegant Ease is a blogger who cancelled an abortion after finding out at the abortion clinic that she was farther along than she thought. She is struggling with whether she will have an abortion or not. Previous blog posts indicate that she is a Christian.
So last Friday I went to the abortion clinic prepared to get it over with. I found out that at 14 weeks I was much further along than I'd anticipated and decided against it. I even asked to see the ultrasound pictures. I have to admit that after seeing the pictures all thoughts of abortion faded. But now I sit here still unsure.

What is this life that we give so much effort to save and achieve? I'm hoping to really find out. In the meantime I have to decide if the life of my marriage is strong enough to work for it and if the life of my child is important enough at this time to proceed with this pregnancy. I feel like a woman gone mad most days.

Any comments left on her blog should be out of love for her and her child.

No comments:

Post a Comment