Friday, April 01, 2005

What's with the throwing?

Someone throws a shoe at Richard Perle.

Someone nails William Kristol with an ice cream pie.

And now a Michigander douses Pat Buchanan with salad dressing?

I think Kristol definitely got the best thing thrown his way. I wonder if he'd of been so gracious if the object launched at him wasn't as tasty.

It's sad that some people feel the need to throw things at others they disagree with or threaten to kill a judge who make poor rulings.

What are these people thinking?

That pie will show him. Everyone in the audience will definitely see what kind of extremist this person if someone like me is willing to propel a dessert at him.

My threat against Greer will change his mind. Knowing that there is a someone who's willing to kill him for ordering Terri's death will make him reconsider his opinion.

I can't express myself verbally very well so I'll rely on hurling inanimate objects at those I disagree with.

No comments:

Post a Comment