Wednesday, March 10, 2010

National Day to Appreciate the Person Who Killed Your Child

That's right. Today is one of the most uncelebrated holidays of the year: National Day of Appreciation for Abortion Providers.

It seems that the National Abortion Federation is one of the few organizations who still even mention it.

They're promoting it by asking you to take a picture of yourself with a sign saying why you appreciate your abortion provider.

In light of Kermit Gosnell's recent license suspension, here are a few possibilities:


"I appreciate my abortion provider because he focuses on killing my child so much that he forgets to clean the blood off the floor."

"I appreciate my abortion provider because he stored my fetus in his freezer for 20 years."

"I appreciate my abortion provider because he passed his clinic aides off as doctors when they weren't."

"I appreciate my abortion provider because he charges bargain basement prices."

"I appreciate my abortion provider because I wasn't one of the two women he killed."

No comments:

Post a Comment