Monday, February 26, 2007

Life Links 2/26/07

An article in the UK's Scotsman includes one woman sharing what she felt after having a late-term abortion.
Four months later - around the time her baby might have been born - she went to pieces.

Stricken with grief and guilt, she turned to drink. "I knew I needed help badly, I was so messed up," she adds.

"I'd been given the scan picture of the baby - by mistake, I suppose. But I kept it and used to put it beside me on my pillow when I went to bed. I'd have nightmares. I could hear this child calling my name."


According to an Indian newspaper, a young man in India who has paralyzed from the waist down is now walking after a stem cell transplant.
Nearly 100 ml of his bone marrow was removed, harvested and isolated before the stem cells were injected near the injured spot in his spinal cord.

No comments:

Post a Comment