Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Abortion experiences

Jadekah: The reason I've decided to have the abortion is because I don't feel he and I are in a situation to have a baby just yet. I feel very bad because I've had one abortion before and told myself I'd never have another..but here I am again facing this. My intution is telling me not to do this, but mainly because I feel like it's going to mess me up mentally. But another part of me says I have to do this because I love this man and I think this is the best thing for our future.

Mandy (who doesn't regret her three abortions) : I have had three abortions and I have never shed a tear. If I found out I was pregnant today I would run to the clinic. I had my first abortion when I was 18 and my poor, naive boyfriend wanted to keep it. I had the procedure and told him afterwards....I paid for all 3 operations myself and saved taxpayers a ton of money. There are woman in this world who have children they cannot pay for and they keep having more. These are the women who should be ashamed.

Hurt Woman from Texas: The procedure itself wasn't as horrible as you would think, but it wasn't anything I ever want to go through again. Afterwards I felt relieved at first and then the guilt sank in. I thought, "what have I done - I killed my baby".

I am getting better, but I still hurt when I think about what I have done. I never told anyone so there isn't anyone to talk to about it with me and it is eating me up inside. Thank you so much for sharing your stories and showing me that I am not alone that other women feel this same way. I just hope that God will forgive me for what I have done and that someday I had the chance to explain to my baby why I did what I did.

HT: After Abortion

No comments:

Post a Comment