Monday, October 19, 2009

"the guilt, unconfrotmableness etc of my medical abortion back in april has played a huge part in my life."

A young woman at LiveJournal's abortion info community is scared she might be pregnant again after having an abortion in April. If she is pregnant again, she plans on keeping the child because of her past abortion experience.
If i have fell pregnant I AM KEEPING THIS ONE. As the guilt, unconfrotmableness etc of my medical abortion back in april has played a huge part in my life. to the point of regret....

I am so so scared. Im not ready 4 a baby yet, im only 21 and my partner is 32. hence why i dont wot i done in april. but tere is no way i will go thru that again. never in a million years. i think about hte baby i got rid of everyday. and when i think about it, if i kept that baby,,, i was due any time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment