Monday, December 18, 2006

Butchering babies for stem cells?

The UK's Daily Mail has a follow-up report on the BBC story about the harvesting of stem cells from children in the Ukraine.
Officially, the cells are taken from aborted foetuses with the mothers' consent, but according to Tatyana, there could also be hundreds of babies stolen to order, to feed demand for stem cells from around the world.

Can she be right? Alarmed by her claims, I decided to launch my own investigations for a special BBC report, to be broadcast tomorrow.

My inquiries took me around the world, from a private clinic in the Caribbean to the desolate back streets of the Ukraine. What I uncovered is a disturbing tale involving claims of murder, conspiracy . . . and a sickening new beauty treatment.

Scary stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment