Joe Carter at Evangelical Outpost provides Ten Reasons to Despise Planned Parenthood. Though I think his list is a great start, the prolifers in the blogsphere can come up with a lot more than 10. Here are an additional 10 reasons I came up with:
11. Over the last 6 years, the number of abortions performed at Planned Parenthood facilities have increased from 165,174 in 1997 to 244,628 in 2003. That's an increase of 48.1%.
12. Over that same time period, adoption referrals provided by Planned Parenthood have gone down from 9,381 in 1997 to 1,774 in 2003. A decrease of 81.1%.
13. Planned Parenthood is well aware that a fetus is a living human organism (click on fetus) yet they have no problem advocating the legal killing of these organisms. UPDATE The link above is broken. But you can go to Teenwire.com type "fetus" into the purple box at the top right of the page and then click on quick definition.
14. They claim that the Supreme Court only supports Roe v. Wade by a "razor-thin margin" when only 3 (Scalia, Rehnquist, and Thomas) out of 9 justices have shown a willingness to overturn Roe.
15. The Karen Hughes watch
16. They are "pro-choice" on whether women should be legally allowed to have abortions but are anti-choice when it comes to whether health providers and pharmacists should be able to refuse to provide abortion or contraceptive services.
17. They claim that The Number of Abortions after the First Trimester Is Relatively Small even though more than 100,000 abortion are performed after the first trimester every year.
18. Holly Patterson's death
19. They have no problem with judge shopping so teenage girls can get around parental consent laws.
20. Their complete denial that some women without prior psychological problems who abort an unintended pregnancy might be negatively affected emotionally by abortion.