Monday, September 10, 2007

More from Just Another Alias

From an entry on Friday at See my story, Hear my words (my emphasis):
I think I really believed that I would have an abortion, and then it would just be over, and I would be exactly the same. Or maybe I just didn't really let myself think about it all. Sometimes I feel angry, that nobody warned me, or suggested that this might be so so hard to bare in the aftermath. Had I known, I wonder if I would have thought about it longer. Maybe it's best, that I didn't know until now.

No one told me I might miss something I didn't want. And despite it all, I can't imagine that it would have been better any other way.
Think about this when abortion providers loathe to mention anything about the possible emotional aftereffects of having an abortion besides relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment